Bodybuilders know – food is necessary to gain muscle. To obtain defined muscles you need to eat lean proteins complemented with healthy fats and complex carbohydrates. When it comes to making a healthy diet plan, it can be really difficult to know where to begin and how to get that lean muscle.
Don’t skip meals. If you don’t eat the right way it will be harder to get ripped. Plan your workout and post workout menu with us. Find out what foods can help you to build muscle. Try our speedy diet plans and post-workout recipes and build your muscle today.
Meal plan for 2 days
Having a ripped body is a dream that many men have. No matter, how hard you train in the gym, without proper dietary regimen you will not achieve good results. The key is to eat the right things at the right times. Below there are the main components of the good diet plan.
To get ripped you need to:
- Get protein food to keep your metabolism high and maintain your muscle mass.
- Limit carbohydrate intake to only high quality sources.
- Include an adequate level of healthy fats through nuts, oils and lean meats to deliver healthy nutrients and enhance satiety.
- Introduce a variety of vegetables containing crucial minerals and vitamins and additional fiber.
- Load up with sufficient fiber to increase fat burning and satiety.
- Breakfast: 3 whole eggs, one cup of oats with cinnamon.
- Snack: 2 scoops protein, 2-3 tbsp. natural peanut butter.
- Lunch: 1 cup brown rice, 6 oz chicken or fish, 2 tbsp. natural peanut butter.
- Snack: one cup non-fat Greek yogurt, 2 oz sliced almonds.
- Dinner: 4 oz. chicken with 2 servings of whole wheat pasta.
- Snack: 2 scoops whei protein, 1 tbsp. protein.
To build muscle, drink at least 64 oz. water a day. Your body is compromised of 70% water a lot of which goes toward your lean muscle. If you are drinking the recommended amount of water it will be easier for the muscle to grow and strengthen.
- Breakfast: ½ cup oatmeal, 3 whole eggs, ½ cup skim milk.
- Snack: 2 scoops whei protein, two tablespoons natural peanut butter, ½ cup skim milk.
- Lunch: whole wheat bread (2 slices), slices of deli turkey (6 oz), lettuce, tomato.
- Snack: one can white tuna with two slices whole-wheat bread.
- Dinner: 1 cup broccoli, 6 oz. lean sirloin steak, two cups mixed green salad, one medium sweet potato.
- Snack: 1 medium banana.
Sample plans and best foods to eat: Your Best Diet Plan
Those who want to get ripped must have well-defined muscles and low amount of body fat. Have extra fat to lose? Then you need to cut the calories. Remember, 1 pound is 3, 500 calories. If you will reduce your daily intake by 500 calories you will lose 1 pound a week.
How to build a meal program that you can enjoy while still getting yourself healthier and leaner? How to build the program that can help you to get ripped and control calories? The answer is as simple as that: Consume a wide variety of low calorie density and high nutrient density foods.
Here is a list of best foods to eat. Include them into your diet plan and get ripped in no time.
Top 10 natural whole grain and starchy carbs
- Brown rice,
- Sweet potatoes,
- 100% whole wheat bread,
- Multi grain hot cereal,
- White potatoes,
- Cream of rice hot cereal,
- 100% whole wheat pasta.
Top 10 lean proteins
- Chicken Breast,
- Egg whites,
- Turkey Breast,
- Whey or Casein protein,
- Salmon (wild Alaskan),
- Top round steak,
- Lean Ground Turkey,
- Flank Steak,