These muscle building stacks have your name on them! With your specific goals in mind, we've come up with three quality supplement stacks that will help you pack on the lean muscle mass regardless of your ability. Whether you're a beginner, intermediate or advanced, we've got what you need. We're the experts you can trust to equip you with the right supplements to build quality muscle...nothing more, nothing less!
The Male Teen Progressive Muscle Building stack has been designed to support your daily muscle gain needs. With a multivitamin and essential fatty acids, your general health and wellness supplements are covered.
If there's one nutrient that's an absolute must in your diet, protein is it. Protein forms the building blocks for your muscle tissue, so without it your body would lack a critical component needed for muscle to even exist. Whey is one of the best absorbed forms of protein in the body, even higher than chicken or fish. The benefits are vast!
- Easy and convenient
- Helps satisfy cravings
- Promotes strength gains*
- Promotes cardiovascular function*
- Immune system optimization*
Multi-vitamins are one of the best investments one can make in supplementing their exercise and diet.* Essentially, multi-vitamins encourage efficiency in your body for all of its various functions.* Deficiency in any one vitamin can result in a multiplier effect, meaning that missing one vitamin can negatively affect multiple body functions.
- Fast metabolism for anyone trying to lose fat*
- Health immune system function*
- Strong bones and tissue*
- Efficient muscle building and repair*
- Daily body maintenance*
You can use micellar casein to support long-term muscle building and help keep your muscles happy as you go about your day.* While whey isolate protein is ideal for your post-workout shake, micellar casein protein is the top choice for repair around the clock when you aren't training.*
- Fights catabolism*
- Long term protein absorption and muscle repair*
- Lean muscle development*
Since your body cannot produce essential fatty acids (EFAs) on its own, you have to get EFAs from the foods you eat like salmon, flax seeds, or other cold water fish. You can also supplement your intake of EFAs with supplemental products. Taking an EFA supplement may be helpful in many different areas.
- Healthy cardiovascular system, immune system and brain function*
- Joint support and healthy hormone production*
- Encourage an active metabolism*
- Fast muscle recovery from high intensity exercise*
Pre-workout boosters are designed to help you maximize your time in the gym and attack those weight racks!* Some of the benefits you may experience are:
- Sharp mental alertness and focus*
- Skyrocketing energy levels*
- Circulating oxygen flow in the muscle tissue*
- Explosive muscular energy*
- Vein-popping vascular pumps*
The biggest enemy to a good workout is fatigue. As much as you try to fight it, eventually your muscles grow tired and your strength plummets. It could mean the end to your workout, so fight back! When you supplement with creatine, fatigue may be reduced to help you get the most out of your workouts!*
- Improved muscular strength and output levels*
- Reduced sensation of muscular fatigue*
- Improved recovery rates so you can push harder in every workout*
- Increased muscular endurance capacity*
- Hydrated muscles for a larger and fuller appearance*
There are nine essential amino acids that the body cannot manufacture itself and must be consumed. Of those nine, L-Leucine, L-IsoLeucine, and L-Valine play a critical role in muscle development because they are metabolized in the muscle rather than the liver.* Because of this, BCAAs commonly support:
- Strength and power*
- Quick recovery after workout sessions*
- Muscle building potential*
- Energy levels*